Sunday, January 17, 2010

Trauma Stress In What Ways Can Prolonged Emotional Stress And Trauma Affect A Person's Physical Health?

In what ways can prolonged emotional stress and trauma affect a person's physical health? - trauma stress

I have an ear infection, which led me to very ill, the doctors said that in about 3 months to go, but is now over a year and not (not as bad as at the beginning when), I have anxiety and panic attacks because of this, and IBS has been IBS, panic attacks are gone, I had a swollen gland Bartholin's Now thats (very painful Gone), my neck glands are from time to time, I recently had a miscarriage and now has a hiatal hernia, Stress swollen when tension headaches have a lot of really bad. In front of the ear infection, I never had any health problems, except for colds here and there, the ongoing stress affects my physical health .... hard to turn though.

4 comments:

nightvis... said...

The attack seems more areas of the body in one direction or another. Check http://www.stressfocus.com/stress_focus_ ...

Alessia K said...

It can run you and confusing.

I know. I was wrong, stress at work and much more. Sigh.

My parents are basically good people.

Sometimes, too - they're crazy.

I recognize my own mistakes. The people in your area - the family can prevent so serious - it may be - beyond their control.

This was not the first time Mr. I do not have important emails that I understand the letter of 07 September have seen so far. Just for me, a few families.

Access to health insurance, credit and more - added hidden and submitted it to their own files.

All my life, whether animal control. Detrimental to all. Too bad!

I bless you my dear friend and mentor.
Actually have "saved."
Maybe now I can heal. TY and good luck!

PUGBOY said...

Heart disease and depression, which can lead to all kinds of physical phenomena. You really should therapy if you feel stressed, you asked.

PUGBOY said...

Heart disease and depression, which can lead to all kinds of physical phenomena. You really should therapy if you feel stressed, you asked.

Post a Comment