Monday, January 25, 2010

Astrological Star Signs Why Are So Many Gay Men Obsessed With Astrology/star Signs?

Why are so many gay men obsessed with astrology/star signs? - astrological star signs

I go to bars and I heard things like the star / birth sign when new people get acquainted with as if it were indeed important, and I even date men who were obsessed with the idea that we astrologically compatible, and therefore some have to today, people who are not astrologically compatible rejected them.

Even people in line to write your Zodiac to your profile as if it matters.

I see astrology as something fun but not taken seriously. I would not refuse to date a man / woman on the basis of their astrological signs, why so many gay men?

5 comments:

DavoJo said...

I hate astrology. What nonsense is absurd. Join not a sign of the stars.

Brandon =P said...

I have never seen a gay man likes, and I KNW year. Personally, I do not. I mean, I read my zodiac in the press, but not like I'm addicted or something. Im sure that they arent true anyway.

David said...

What? We are obsessed with astrology? I do not know. Well, at least I did not and I do not know who is (whether straight, bi), or gay.

Shannon Hoon said...

Cuz its effort to establish a reason why so f * # find! Ed up.Maybe the "stars", they say.

.Denver. said...

We ... we

Post a Comment