Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tiffany Desk Lamps Room Decor: Massie Style, Or Tiffany&co Style?

Room decor: massie style, or tiffany&co style? - tiffany desk lamps

Ok, so I my room again "bin, and I love the sound of your room, but I'm not tall or so. Or I could have a sort of lounge Massie, or style of Tiffany & Co rooms. I do not know what to choose .

Massie Style
Blankets, violet white, whiteboard, white walls, white wood flooring, carpets of purple, white library, purple bean bag sack of beans, the chairman of light purple and white.

Tiffany Style

Robin's egg blue walls,
white desk, white feathers
Table lamp silver, silver in color with a sponge, bags of beans, silver Cahir, Chrystal Chandelier, Blue, a White Paper cases closet doors, and that's all.

that would be cooler? I lean against tiffy, but after I click the film, I'm beginning to think about it.

3 comments:

Josie said...

Well, I think they are almost the same, but the interior is blue or purple and white base. Whatever U Like better, blue or purple, what to do. :]

Haylea said...

Tiffany sounds sooo cute

or create an elegant blend of two rooms. and to ensure that the blue walls are not too blue, or they go crazy in your room haha

i heart you said...

I like the idea of Tiffany & Co.! It looks very chic.

Post a Comment