Monday, January 11, 2010

Carisoprodol Dose Can Carisoprodol (Soma) Be Lethal At High Dose? Anyone Know The LD50? Seems Like You Can Take 3500mg Plus???

Can Carisoprodol (Soma) be lethal at high dose? Anyone know the LD50? Seems like you can take 3500mg plus??? - carisoprodol dose

I do not want to rage, but I have tried to help with this will be the day for you and receive, very stupid. Sorry if what follows does not apply, and I thank you for the help in advance.


So to clarify things:



This is an issue for educated people do not ask me useless answers.

No, I mean to 3.5 grams, not all drugs are killed or hurt you, regardless of dose.

Why is it so difficult to get information? Everyone thinks that the drugs it comes to mess around with. Is it not appear as intelligent as a culture we should know about medicine and the effects on the body?

These answers are stupid. If you do not answer my question why it is clicked? For the love of God can someone about drugs and how they learn, the body, even if it is bad.

What is the next generation will learn, if you think you are not educated?

If you help me with my question, please. If not react, then, to help respond to a question, please.

3 comments:

Fergus The Funboy® said...

Here is a summary of the collected data, including the LD50 in rats:

http://www.drugbank.ca/drugBank/drugStru ...

Simonize... said...

Now that the LD50 in rats of about 1 g / kg, should not do 3.5 grams in an adult way, as harmful. This means that we as humans metabolize the drug much like rats. However, high doses can kill something. It's only a matter of high doses. To have this drug, Soma, 3.5 grams does not seem much.

liz said...

Soma very dangerous situation, I taught for 5 years on Soma and other drugs, or they can be deadly., Painkillers, muscle relaxants, etc.
I met one woman who have this combination of alcohol and drunk .. It is no longer with us: (

Post a Comment