Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wife Lifting My Wife Hurt Her Back While Lifting, Now She Can't Get Up Nor Move Without Pain. What Can She Do?

My wife hurt her back while lifting, now she can't get up nor move without pain. What can she do? - wife lifting

Drugs are not the answer. It sounds like something very bad sprain. You will see a chiropractor.

I began at about 4 years of hard work, work is a very painful back and belly with a tape. I have seven different doctors and all who have tried to do than me drugs. The pain has come the result of a serious injury.

The chiropractor will help to realign your back. In the meantime, get a block of dry heat. Tell him to sit with the thermal pad on the back, from 15 minutes and 15 minutes. See if this makes a bit of pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment