Monday, February 15, 2010

Setup Windows Portable Hard Disk How To Boot With Hard Disk

How to boot with hard disk - setup windows portable hard disk

Errr. Like on a hard drive to boot (not portable)
THT thought long format my Windows, I had to organize a CD or a CD to carry with me in a safe boat, or the place of the hand
But I noticed an option in my BIOS to boot from the hard drive


SO


I know how I HAV a hard drive can be started and I hav one partition with 10 GB of free space and not just
So now I intend to boot from THT or not

(Remember that I only install or to install only that, but gave me this CD, no configuration or AUTORUN Corrente want, so this only for booting a new copy, not for any previous installation of Windows, I use this way only)


If not, please tell me an idea for booting from a pen drive (i hav1GB), I give an idea about using PE Builder or somewht as tht.Im with WinXP SP2 CD and I was dwnlded gr8 as it has WMP11 and IE7 was founded, adjusted for the best performance,

(Remember that I only install or to install only that, but gave me this CD, no configuration or AUTORUN Corrente want, so this only for booting a new copy, not for any previous installation of Windows, I use this way only).

1 comments:

Rufas said...

You know when you start your computer without having to start inserting a CD, pen drive, network connection, so you actually on the disk. If not, how the Windows logo appears?

Therefore, what you can do is change the boot order. If you are in this order "CD / DVD, USB disk, hard disk, network, which will move this logic
Boot disk not found ... skip
bootable USB device not found ... skip
Boot disk image found ... Loading ... Ok
(red omitted, of course)

If you put a bootable CD, changing the logic for the
Boot disk found ... Loading ... Ok
(everything else is ignored)

Hope you get the picture.

-Rufas

Post a Comment