Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shotacon Site Ew. Why Does Lolicon And Shotacon (cartoon Depictions Of Children In Sexual Situations) Seem To Be So Popular?

Ew. Why does lolicon and shotacon (cartoon depictions of children in sexual situations) seem to be so popular? - shotacon site

Frankly, I think it's disgusting, but I want to know why so many people seem to be attracted to him, and why it seems to be regarded as taboo, as it should.

I'm curious heterosexual woman who admits to having had a look at some hentai sites (I'm very curious to see) what men find attractive. Every time I looked, hentai sites, there was almost always at least one image of a figure, the minors. These fears and worries me more than I can say.

2 comments:

K.I.T. said...

Well, you went to hentai sites, where the freaks hang out, so that you can not explain.

Moreover, as young? You mean like 14 because I heard something like the word "young enough to be dumb, old enough to c *". I do not know if a part of it, but I think the second part. It's something with the first part rhymes come to think.

Oh, and I want more, because it is a taboo. I do not think that people approve, in real life outside the Internet or a lot.

Epictetu... said...

Because people like them, regardless of their taste. What exactly is so disgusting (not to tolerate anything) about sex with minors? It is our human species decided only recently that sex with minors is disgusting (social). Girl 12 and 13 used to get pregnant all the time. I like a girl that has been designed, but I do not care that I prefer. Lolicon I would support if it means fewer people have traded their impulses.

Post a Comment