Thursday, December 24, 2009

Vodka Blush Sauce Recipe I Drink Alcohol A Lot, But I Want To Lose Weight?

I drink alcohol a lot, but I want to lose weight? - vodka blush sauce recipe

I say "Ahh ... food and alcoholic beverages may not be used in the same sentence." Blah, blah.

In truth, however. I live in Rome on 3-4 nights a week - I'm not going out of my head. Often I have to drink vodka and orange juice rosé wines. Italy is like pasta and pizza in full everywhere I turn. I have my access to a supermarket, what kind of food should be that you know, to prevent weight gain, that to me by my use of alcohol?

Yes, a lot of walking and dancing (in the clubs hectares).

If you do not consider that I ask this question, no answer. I do not want the facts - I understand. LOL Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment