Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Index Of(jpg) Barely Sick Goldfish! Is There Anything Wrong With His Gills (Photo)?

Sick Goldfish! Is There Anything Wrong With His Gills (Photo)? - index of(jpg) barely

It is a follow up my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... in the long from the side.

My goldfish fins are narrow and the kite is on the bottom of the tank. Yesterday, mouth and gill moves can hardly breathe now a little more difficult than other fish, and looks worse than yesterday (he is now the same bow and swim barely able to: ().

Anyway, my question is this. Someone in the previous question, told me to see their gills and head parasites. I have a picture, can someone tell me whether can the little red and other things normal or disease? Here http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/C picture ...

I have evidence of water and it's a bit of nitrite and ammonia. I have a water change yesterday and made another day. I have things natural (safe) for filters, "could" with the nitrite and ammonia to help.

What can I do? Or should I just wait and see now. Thank you forYour help. And) deposition (Leaf in my question above

0 comments:

Post a Comment